Radiator heating element
- It is used independently or as additional heating of the room, the bathroom ...
- Reliable, with built-in protection against overheating.
- With built-in adjustment button for adjusting from 1 to 80 degrees Celsius.
- Available power:
- 500W (0.5kW)
- 1000W (1kW)
- 1500W (1.5kW)
- 2000W (2kW)
- 2500W (2.5kW)
- Voltage: 230V
The MEK type is intended for heating different systems, ranging from smaller ones, such as tubular radiators or towel rails up to radiators in the central heating system.
It was designed in such a way as to be easily installed into all types of tube, cast, steel and aluminium radiators.
The MEK type appliance is composed of the following:
- tube heater of special design;
- electronic thermoregulator for the regulation of temperature and thermic fuses (double
protection), placed in ø 41 x 51.5 mm plastic housing.
Advantages of MEK
The advantages of MEK over other alternative sources of heating:
- it is fireproof (carpet, curtain);
- there is no danger of touching bare heating wire under voltage with metal objects;
- there is no combustion of particles of dust on heating surface;
- it is not necessary to have an extra room for it;
- regulation possibility of heating intensity;
- it maintains the minimal temperature (as a protection of freezing) in rooms that are used periodically (summer cottages);
- it is suitable in case of economic storey heating (i.c. heating of single room);
- it is cheaper than any other heating source.
Радијаторски грејачи, радиаторски грејачи, радијаторски греачи, радиаторски греачи